- Voter reigistration web site www.registertovotema.com
- You can check to see if you are a registered voter see/change your party affilliation
- Make sure to use Pelham and 01002 zip code (even if your mailing address is Belchertown 01007
Registering to Vote in Massachusetts
To be eligible to vote in Massachusetts, you must register to vote at least 20 days before an upcoming primary or other election, and at least 10 days before a special town meeting.
To vote in Massachusetts, you must meet the following requirements:
Be a citizen of the US
Be a resident of the Massachusetts
Be at least 18 years old on Election Day
Where and How to Register
You may register to vote online, by mail, or in person.
To register to vote online, you must already have a signature on file with the Registry of Motor Vehicles. If you currently have a Massachusetts driver’s license or state ID card, you may use the Online Voter Registration Application to register, update your address, or change your party affiliation.
If you prefer to register by mail, download and complete the Massachusetts Voter Registration form and mail it to your local election official.
You may register in person at any local election office, as well as the Elections Division of the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s office. You may also register at the Registry of Motor Vehicles and at certain public assistance agencies.
If you are registering to vote for the first time, you must attach a proof of ID to your voter registration form. Your proof of identification must show your name and the address used on your voter registration form and can include:
A valid driver’s license or photo ID
A current utility bill or bank statement
A paycheck or government check
Read the Attachment below YOUR ENROLLMENT AS A VOTER for more helpful information on choosing a Political Party, Political Designation or Unenrolled
- Information The last day and time to vote an absentee ballot in person or request an absentee ballot for the September 4th Sate Primary is 5 PM on August 31, 2018 Ballots mailed must be returned to theTown Clerk before the close of polls on election day. If you request a ballot to be mailed to you, please allow time for it to be mailed to you and to return it to the Town Clerk on time or it will not be counted.
- see link below for a fillable absentee ballot request form to request a ballot If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your Town Clerk at 413-253-0512 or firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 413-256-1061
THERE WILL BE EARLY VOTING for the November 6 2018 Election Pelham dates will be published soon